2. Data Collected
Data Storage Location
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information to our Trots Cranbourne Database. We will only collect information from you directly and from your use of our products and services.
To receive product support, you have to have one or more Envato/AncoraThemes purchase codes on our website. These purchase codes will be stored together with support expiration dates and your user data. This is required for us to provide you with downloads, product support, and other customer services.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
Cases for Using the Personal Data
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
5. Who Has Access To Your Data
If you have not registered your information on our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you have joined our mailing list or submitted an enquiry, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Trots Cranbourne Staff and Administrators.
6. Third Party Access to Your Data
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. The only exceptions to that rule are for partners we have to share limited data with in order to provide the services you expect from us.
7. How Long We Retain Your Data For
When you submit an enquiry or join our mailing list, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
8. Security MeasuresWe use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personally identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization. In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
9. Your Data Rights
You can request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
10. Additional Questions
If you have any questions or concerns about Trots Cranbourne’s use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact Trots Cranbourne.
For further information about privacy issues, see the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au